MARCH- In like a lion, Out like a lamb.
But for me, I feel a more appropriate animal comparison for March this year, would be a cheetah, running at 75 mph.
Between the new play the girls are in, selling girl scout cookies, and the usual stuff like home-school, I have felt anything but sedentary.
The twins were in ANNIE back in 2013. This year they tried out for SHREK. They are having lots of fun now, but tryouts were a really nerve-racking stressful thing for them.

I was so proud of them for doing scary things! A lot of adults couldn't have done what they had to do. At KCMT, every child gets to be in the play, but they all still go through the audition process. Which means singing and reciting lines for the directer and other department heads.
Girl scout cookie season also got under way.
All the while plugging along at learning everything a 4th grader ought to know.
Cast list was posted and the twins get to be the Tweedles. (Some of the fairy tale creatures that end up in Shrek's swamp.) We ordered fun hats for their costumes and fun Shrek ears for the whole family.
The month continued on with more cookie selling.
More school.
Plenty of play practice.
And a more school.
Science is NOT my thing. I struggle. It's just like cooking. No matter how I try to follow the directions, something ALWAYS seems to go wrong. I was getting so frustrated, I turned it over to my love. He did wonderful of course. This unit was right up his alley.
All in all, a very full month!








No comments:
Post a Comment