Bring on the sun, friends, and fun!
For a fun Father's Day activity, we decided to teach the girls how to play "Settlers of Catan." (I can't believe they are old enough for that now!)
Every summer they have a family party at my Love's work. The bouncy houses are the girls favorite part.
On of the books the girls read for school this past year was "Lemonade War." Ever since, the girls have wanted to have a go at their own lemonade stand.
(These sweet girls worked on these signs for 3 hours!)
For all that work, I wish they would have gotten a few more customers. But, that's kinda one the things they needed to learn from this experience. Making money is hard.
Summer so far has been non stop. Library performances, play dates, summer movies. ALWAYS something to do. As long as I'm doing with these three, I'm happy to do it.




No comments:
Post a Comment