Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Halloween 2015

Got something new for our yard decorations this year.  :)  My love spoils me.


This years pumpkin carving:


Miss E Mae was very independent and wanted to do it all by herself. 
 

Shortcake too, actually did some of her own cutting this year.
 

One of our friends from church came to help with our carving.  These two teamed up and I think their design was the hardest.
 


This years costumes!

Little red ridding hood and the big bad wolf.

It was kind of a really neat year.  All 3 of my girls wore costumes that used to be mine!

E Mae wore my Astrid costume from a few years ago.  This is a picture of her and a friend who also had a How To Train Your Dragon costume this year.

I wore this Daisy Duck costume when I was in Kindergarten and 1st grade.  I wore this Minnie Mouse costume when I was in 2nd and 3rd grade.  I remember winning several costume contests when I wore them myself.  These 2 cuties won a prize with them too. 

Family photo at our trunk-or-treat:


Finished off our Halloween with pumpkin face pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment