Thursday, June 16, 2016

MAY

Life is full.  I like it that way.

I got SPOILED for Mother's Day.

Our bedroom NEVER seemed clean.  We finally realized it was because so many things didn't have a "home."  We decided it would help if we got a bigger dresser.

So in honor of Mother's Day, we took a trip to the Disneyworld of furniture stores.  IKEA

Always a fun outing, but not gonna lie.  I wouldn't label it a restful way to spend the day.  All that walking calls for a little refreshment while Dad gets the van.  <3

Speaking of van, it made things just slightly on the crowded side for the trip home.

My love did a GREAT job of putting it together.  The task would have been tortuously daunting for me.  A terribly unpleasant endeavor.  I'm awful glad he is so good at this sort of thing.


I think it looks beautiful.  It inspired us to spruce up the rest of room.  Our bedroom has finally become an inviting place, instead of a clutter-catcher.  I love it.  

The girl's Virtual Academy hosted a field trip at The Dancing Brush.  3 little artists, it did not make for a cheap outing.  But I think the girls enjoyed it and they worked really hard on their projects.  




May is also the time for the annual Viking Vest.  
Ran the 1 mile road race with Miss K.Rae and her friend.  She did great.  She worked hard and we had a good time.  
You can't have a small town holiday without a parade.  
This year the girls walked with their girl scout troop.

No comments:

Post a Comment