Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Such A Nice Quick Trip

Our day to day life as we know was going to to change drastically in March.  Our family will welcome in our first starfish.  So many feelings, I'll not try to put them into words.  But because of these big changes, I made a last minute decision.  I decided to hop on plane and visit some of my family one last time while life is still relatively simple.

I would not really consider my pictures a good or adequate documentation of my short trip.  But I did get a few here and there.  Enough to help me resurface a few memories and bring a smile to my face.

The main people I went to see were my grandparents.  I had such a good visit with them.

But I also got  to visit my parents.


And my sisters.  I didn't get any pictures of my sisters, but I did get pictures of my sister's adorable kids.

(I think he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen.  I also think he looks like Harold and the Purple Crayon.)


























It was a very quick trip, but we did go on a quick outing to this store.






















It was such a nice little trip.  I'm so glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment