Monday, December 18, 2017

JUNE - Kites, Camping, Kayaks, and Cake!

Shortcake's Recital
One of her songs was "Let's Go Fly A Kite"


Twins First Young Women's Overnighter
After they left I had so many thoughts going through my head:
"Did we remember to pack EVERYTHING?"
"Did I prepare them enough? (ie: how to roll up a sleeping bag 101, and how to sleep without freezing)"
"This is the goal right?"
"We WANT them to go off and leave don't we?"
"This is how they become well rounded, strong and capable isn't it?"
"They are gonna be just fine."
"They can do this."
"I can do this."
Look at those girls.  Ya, they can do this.

Father's Day
I can't put my thoughts into words . . . Every time I try, my eyes start to leak.  Instead of taking a well deserved nap, he laid on the floor and let these kids "fix" him with their tool set.  I am in awe of this man and his desire to be Christ-like.  But even more than that, I am in awe of how much he love me.


More Young Womens Adventures
My girls - Their Young Womens leader sent me these pictures.  Oh my gosh I think it's gorgeous.  My mama heart is SO happy to see both my girls enjoying this beautiful world, and participating in what life has to offer them. 





















My Birthday
My sweet friend, helped my girls make a cake for me!  I love it!
My birthday was BUSY.  (Optometrist, visitation, brunch date, tires, orthodontist, groceries.)  But early that morning as I thought about my day, I felt happy.  Busy days is just who I am, and I love who I am.
My girls made the perfect cake.  Pictures of what makes me ME.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment