I decided to participate! I thought it would be a great way to give myself a daily spiritual refocus reminder. I really enjoyed it and wanted to keep a record of what I posted each day.
MONDAY
Because of Him I can be a better daughter.
(This picture was from 2010. I really need to get an updated picture of me and my mom.)
TUESDAY
Because of Him I can serve others.
(I think sometimes we can forget that one of the places we do the most service is in our own families.)
WEDNESDAY
Because of Him I can love more fully.
(Love can be hugs and hearts and kisses, but
this little miss has helped me stretch and grow and practice a deeper
love. She makes sure I practice EVERY day.)
THURSDAY
Because of Him I can be a better me.
(There are lots of different roads that lead to "better." This was one of mine.
I learned that nobody knows the human body better than the creator
Himself. On different training runs leading up to my marathon, when my
sides were hurting so bad I thought my guts were going to splatter all
over the road, I consulted the one who knows and loves me most. I truly
believe it was Him who silently answered my prayers and told me to
"breath deeper" or to "run faster." The Lord is there to help us on our
roads to becoming "better." But we have to have faith enough to ask
for help.)FRIDAY
Because of Him I live in this beautiful world.
(And might I add, Because of Him I live in Washington. When Troy came home from that job fair I said "So who'd you talk to?" He said, " A company kind of over by the Seattle area." (I made a face.) "So who else did you talk to?" - Fast forward 5 years - We LOVE where we live. I've learned that no matter how great I think MY plans are, the Lords plans are always so much better.)
SATURDAY
Because of Him I am inspired.
(This was a tough one for me. I thought about it all day. I don't know what inspires me. ????? I just get thoughts and ideas in my head and I do them. But where do all those thoughts and ideas come from? Well, I believe God can open our minds. And this is one of the places where I feel closest to God.)
SUNDAY
Because of Him I can get answers to prayers.
(If you want to talk to God, PRAY.
If you want God to talk to you, READ YOUR SCRIPTURES.
This scriptures was my first real answer from God. (12yrs ago)






No comments:
Post a Comment