Friday, July 19, 2019

Life Has Gaps

Yes.  There is a gap.  A big gap.  Oh how much life has happened since.  But that's just it - life happened.   And sometimes in life - somethings gotta give.

So what gave?   My blog. 

I love my life.  My life is full.  No, let me say that again, my life is FULL. 
Full of running on my Ferrari treadmill at 5am before the sun (or the rest of my family) rises.
Full of home-school.
Full of middle schoolers learning how to juggle their own full lives. 
Full of doctors/orthodontist/optometrists.
Full of childrens theater.
Full of gymnastics.
Full of meal planning/grocery shopping/cooking/cleaning.
Full of laundry.
Full of foster care. (Which includes social workers, court dates, & trainings.)
Full of friends.
Full of studying sign language.
Full of studying Japaneses. (So that I can connect with my husband.)
Full of preparing/teaching Sunday school lessons.

FULL. 

We are given 24 hours ever day.  I know I do not always use it wisely.  But I try. 

Writing my thoughts and sending them out into the universe has been buried for a while.  But just because you stop doing something, is no reason to never do it again.  I enjoy writing.  And I dare say, it is probably a little therapeutic to me. . . . if I write down my important thoughts, my brain doesn't work so hard to remember it. 

So here's to writing down my thoughts.  Again.  Until the next gap.  Cause that's life.  Life has gaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment