Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Frozen Party

You know how in Alice and Wonderland they have "Un-birthdays".  Well, the twins had their first "Un-sleepover."  Pajamas, pillows, fun food, watch a movie, dance, then go home!  It was great!  I tell ya, that's the way to go.  All the fun of having a sleepover, without some of the other things that can make a real sleepover complicated.   

Disney's new movie Frozen came out this week, so that was our theme.  And that's where I had so much fun being creative!

Any excuse to get out my Christmas lights!

Aaand some more Christmas lights with our "freshly fallen snow."  

The snacks:
(Not pictured - "Cups of Snow" aka, vanilla ice cream.)

Bargain score!  I got these shnazzy shimmering paper plates on clearance for $1!

"Snow Balls" - aka, brownie pops. One of my new favorite fun desserts to make.  But because I needed them to be white instead of my usual brown, I tried a different brand of chocolate that had a white option.  As a result, some of my "snow balls" ended up looking far more lumpy than my usual brownie pops.

"Snowman Pieces"

We had 14 girls in our tiny living room.  But I think they all had a lot of fun. 
 

1 comment: