My Children
My children are the actual cake part. They are my everything. Even when I take the time to do something for myself, it is usually when they are asleep, so as not to take time away from them. This quote kind of sums it up:
My Love
The frosting: my love. What fun is a cupcake without frosting! Life is better because I have him. On my hardest days, and during my heaviest trials, I tell myself, "It's all okay, and nothing else matters, because not matter what, I have him." He makes me happy.
Friends
The sprinkles: friends. They make life a little more fun. And who wants just 1 or 2 sprinkles? I like having lots of different friends. Sprinkles are nice. But when it comes down to it, family is everything.
BUT . . . what about parents . . . siblings? Where do they fit into my cupcake analogy? Unfortunately they don't really get to be a part of my daily life very much. But I'm grateful for the modern technology that allows us all to share, be apart of, hear about, and see, each other's different, unique, and crazy cupcake lives.






No comments:
Post a Comment