Monday, January 12, 2015

A Birthday!

It's fun having a birthday in January.  It gives everyone something fun to look forward to after Christmas.

Another birthday, another cake.  Usually it's my project, but my love was super helpful this time.  He helped a lot when I was trying to get the barbie into the cake.  He is always so willing to help me with my craziness.

It doesn't look professional or anything, but I was happy with it.  Certainly good enough to make a little girl happy on her birthday. 



Just a little party.  But it was actually really nice.  They all played so well, I wouldn't have minded if they stayed all afternoon.

We played "Hot Teapot"  (a Belle version of hot potato)

Put together a Belle puzzle.

And their favorite part, did the actions with "Belle's Adventure" song.  Seriously, we did this 5 different times over the course of the party.  They loved it.  We found this song on a CD we checked out from the library.  But I also found a YouTube video that has the song.

Here is link to a 5 min video of the girls doing the actions along with the song:

Then we had pizza and cake!

All in all a successful birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment