Step 1: I have 6 outlets. I wanted six different colors. Hard to find. So we bought rainbow strands, and my awesome husband used his strong fingernails and helped me pull out 400 little light-bulbs, then reinsert them. (That's true love.)
Step 2: Paint the lollypops.
Step 3: Insert the lights. (There was so much styrofoam in my living room, it looked like it snowed.)
Step 4: PVC pipe
I didn't get a picture of this, but my love went with me to buy PVC pipe and did all the cutting for me.
Step 5: Put them up. (These guys are so good to me.)
Step 6: Ta Da! (Thank you to my friend for taking this picture!)
Step 7: Re-enforce after the windstorm.
(To be fair, this year they stayed up WAY better than ANY other year. They never fell completely down and once we re-tightened the PVC pipe, they stayed up the rest of the season. )
Step 8: Store 'em. I'm almost just as proud of our ability to store them so well!







No comments:
Post a Comment