Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Sleeves

So I finally got to use my Christmas present!  (ordered the wrong size and had to wait forever to get it exchanged)  LOVED them!  Twas great!!  Did exactly what they were supposed to do.

I was loving that whole thumb hole thing.




When I started my run it was pretty chilly, and I was thinking to myself "I might as well have just worn a jacket, it's so cold, I won't get to try these out for real."
But 2 miles into it, I was plenty warmed up and rolling down my sleeves sounded fabulous.  They worked just like they were supposed to.
It was such a wonderful run!  I loved it.  It felt so good.  It was so nice to be outside!
Earlier this week I had a really cranky day and decided to "run it off."  19.4 miles later I got what felt like a charlie horse and jumped right off my treadmill.  But I've been worried that maybe it was more than a cramp and maybe I injured myself.  So I've been taking it easy and this was my first run since then.  My plan was to take it nice and slow and just do a short one. Just see how my leg would react.  I told my love I was going to do less than 4 miles and I'd be back in less than an hour.  7.5 miles and 80 min later . . . . .
It just felt so good!  And to be outside, oh my goodness.  There was this great Northwest mist going on too.  I'm thinking I really need to not do that anymore though.  Me and my treadmill usually get a long pretty good, if I do too much of this outside stuff, it's going to affect my relationship with my treadmill.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment